Join the Team
Want to create a positive impact? Join us.
Google Ads Channel - Digital Optimization Specialist - SEM
This is a full-time opportunity, working 100% remotely.
Exactius works with companies to solve complex digital marketing challenges and achieve ambitious growth goals. We bring executive leadership and cross-functional execution teams, that can not only form the strategy but also execute and deliver the result. These teams always include a proven performance marketing CMO, along with campaign and CRM managers, conversion and product managers, data scientists, front/back end developers, and creative teams as necessary. Those teams are supported by a proprietary technology that supports the need for advanced analysis and real-time optimization. Exactius, is an extension of your internal teams with one goal: to grow faster and be more profitable.
- Working with an international team of professionals from various lanes towards shared aggressive KPIs (BI, Tracking, Creative, Product, Partner Growth, CRM, etc)
- Manage, review, and perform account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other PPC search platforms.
- Perform daily PPC-related activities (e.g. keyword analysis and management, bidding strategies and quality score insurance, campaigns. Set up and ongoing optimization, A/B testing, and KPI analysis) to improve search visibility.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search per the KPI’s.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and individual campaign tracking.
- Keep pace with PPC and paid social industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, key reporting tools, and key areas of importance per company goals.
- BS/BA/MBA degree, an advantage for Economics, Statistics, Business Management and Computer Science fields.
- Must have 5+ years of PPC experience with a deep understanding of digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Search Campaigns, Shopping Campaigns, Google Display, YouTube, Microsoft Advertising, and/or other paid media channels
- Google Ads + Google Analytics Certifications
- High Excel skills, including Vlookup, and Pivot Tables
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience with managing large client budgets (over $100K per month) is a plus
- Strong communicator, a great storyteller.
- Proficiency in English - Pleasant and professional communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills, and friendly phone etiquette
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter mindset, proactive personality
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Phenomenal attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation- working 100% remotely
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high growth international brands with a monthly budget of $1M+
- Work remote from anywhere in the world
- Responsibility from day one, professional and personal growth
- Great company culture, working alongside rockstar professionals from various industries and backgrounds
- We care about you and your career path and investing in your growth
- We committed to help you grow, learn and improve as you go
- Fast growing company
Sounds like you? Join The TeamApply
Not Sure Which Position to Apply for?
Send us your resume anyway! Let’s work out where you fit and how we can support your professional development.